Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Whew...


Well, I think I've recovered enough from the LA / Vegas trip to get back to blogging...and let me start with a review of the road trip with Big Dick and the P-1's.

First of all, it definitely lived up to all the hype. The 'LA House Party' was probably one of the most the surreal events I've ever witnessed. Seeing all these famous, or infamous, people mingling together in the same room was about as bizarre as it gets. Had anybody told me back in college when I decided on a career in radio that it would allow me to meet Ron Jeremy, Toby Keith, Heidi Fleiss, Mario Lopez, John Popper, Joey Buttafuoco and Kato Kaelin...all in the same night, all in the same room...I would've said they were insane.

As for Vegas, it may have been my first visit there, but it definitely won't be my last. What an amazing town...just one big amusement park for adults. Even if you aren't into gambling, the place has something for just about everyone to do. I know I sound like I've been paid off by the Vegas Chamber of Commerce, but I really was overwhelmed by Sin City.

1 Comments:

Blogger BDH said...

One inexplicably right leaning news man successfully corrupted.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home