Friday, June 03, 2005

The Countdown is On...

Example

As this is being written, there is a little over 3 days left before I make my first "Wild Ass" road trip with Big Dick, Turley, and 2 P-1's to Las Vegas and Los Angeles. I have never been to either of these cities, so I'm pretty pumped about the week-long excursion. Plus, since I have only heard about Richard's road trips, I'm excited to see if the reality lives up to all the stories.

You might be asking why "Inexplicably Right Leaning" Ty Walker would decide to jump on-board for the trip to 'Sin City' & 'La-La Land?' All I can say is curiosity finally got the best of me.

And if my Mom, Dad or girlfriend are reading this...I promise again that the Moonlight Bunny Ranch is not a part of the trip's itinerary. At least that's what I've been told...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home