Monday, August 08, 2005

Party Time In California...
I am starting out my first week of covering Dallas Cowboys Training Camp out in Oxnard, California. The weather is awesome out here: highs in the mid-70s. Quite a nice change from the oven that Dallas is right now.
I was honored by having Bob Sturm and Dan McDowell pick me up from LAX when I arrived on Sunday. We went straight from the airport to the par-3 nine-hole course that was shown in the movie 'Swingers.' I've only played golf a couple of times in my life, but didn't do too bad. Then it was off to Hollywood Blvd where B&D got some wacky audio with the more colorful characters walking around. Listen for 'Cinnamon Stick' this week...this guy was radio gold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's ty walker?

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home