Friday, July 01, 2005

The Verdict is In...

Kenny Rogers gets 20 games for 'unacceptable' behavior (story)
Wow, Bud Selig came down even harder than I thought...however, I'm a little disappointed that Kenny Rogers will get paid during his suspension (which really makes it a paid vacation, I guess).
Rogers is such a tool...he still hasn't made a public statement yet...however, he did issue a half-assed written statement through his lawyers. Way to go, Kenny...
From this moment on, I hope people remember Kenny Rogers, not for the good things he has done on the field, but the scene of him attacking helpless TV cameramen who were simply doing their job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great national football league players association blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on national football league players association. You can check out my forum about national football league players association if you have a chance.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home